Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oh, a new post.

Whacked from my status message. Which is whacked from me. I'm all opinionated, so I'll stick to my guns and say this does not merit a tw@tter account. Words are for reading, not for soundbites. I choose not to disappoint myself (although I may be slightly late on my own trail, Carmen Sandiago being a friggin' good crim. on toughie mode, I'll forgive myself the lack of a warrant). So here's giving this the diginity of a blog post:
Lands of fire, brimstone and tar;
Metaphysical mirages reflected from afar.
Where unfulfilled lives meet their demise;
And an unsold soul meets its price.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Kantankerous, its been a while!

kantankerous said...

Replying, just in case this works the other way around (if you've set the flag) and you get an email for this comment. Look at your blog for details. Um, I'm a programmer, so this seemed like a logical thing to do (how this is written should give you a clue). 'Nuff said?
Um, I'm very precise with language and grammar. I should've been a f***ing lawyer.